Sony labels its upcoming Android smartphone as one of the greatest Android based smartphone in the market. Yes, we are talking about Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo. Seems like Sony is now expanding its Xperia family with number of Android smartphones lined up in this series.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo would be featuring a gorgeous 3.7 inch touch screen display with a picture resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. And its powerful Snapdragon processor would make is a real power house packed in a smartphone like case.
Here are the specifications of Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo:
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor MSM8255
- 3.7 inch touchscreen display with resolution of 854 x 480 pixels
- 8 megapixel camera with LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Sony Bravia graphics engine
- Comes with 8GB microSD card and a microSD slot
- Dimensions: 116 x 57 x 13 mm
- Weight: 126 grams
You can plug this smartphone into your HDTV via HDMI and can be controlled with a standard remote. This Android smartphone by Sony, Xperia Neo would be avaiable in market in three different colors, silver, red and blue. Right now, there is no official word on the release date and price of Xperia Neo.