Uninstalling multiple apps has always been one of those features that every Android user was waiting for. In Windows, Mac, Ubuntu, user has always had the privilege to uninstall multiple apps at one time.
Android has always lacked this particular feature and still does. But if you wish to have this feature on your Android device, then you have a way now. And the best thing about the below way is that you DO NOT need to have root access.
Below are the step by step instructions to uninstall multiple apps on Android without root:
- ES File Explorer is the app which does the job for you, so download and install it from the Play Store
- Once its installed, you have to launch the app and go through / skip the tutorial as you wish
- Now tap on the GLOBE like icon on the top left and then tap on the Tools option from the list
- From the displayed list, tap on App Manager
- Now tap and hold any particular app that wish to uninstall and soon you will checkboxes across each app icon
- Just tap on all the apps that you wish to uninstall
- Tap on the Uninstall button at the bottom left corner and click on OK button once the popup flashes and that is it
This is how you can easily remove multiple Android apps at one go.